Since social distancing is being implemented, ibig sabihin bawal ang gathering or parties. But it's your birthday... A special day in your life. Paano mo ito macecelebrate? You can't even go to church, to mall, or to restaurants to have a simple gathering with your family.
This pandemic brought us too much distress recently kaya para malabanan natin eto, we need to follow the ECQ guidelines. Pero hindi ibig sabihin ay magpapaka-depress na tayo sa buhay. Marami tayong pwedeng gawin para maging enjoyable and stay at home natin during the quarantine. We just need to be creative while staying at home.
Remember, that as we stay at home and follow the government orders, we are contributing to the battle against Covid-19. We are proud homeliners!
The good thing is that you can still celebrate your birthday during the ECQ. You can pray and thank God for another year. Here is the list of activities that you can do your birthday during ECQ.
1. Cook you favorite recipe...if you can.
2. Prepare a special snack...o magpadeliver ka na lang
3. Binge-watch all-day long 😂..nandyan ang Netflix..Iflix..YouTube...all you need is a stable internet connection, some snacks, and coffee...
4. Binge-watch all-night long 😂...kung kaya pa ng mata mo...
5. Video call long-distance family and friends...kamustahin mo sila and let them greet you ❤️
6. Meditate, contemplate and, let go of negativities... Keep your mind positive during this stressful event.
7. Order party foods from Nato Catering Services.
Pwede mo pa ring ma-enjoy ang iba't-ibang party foods from Nato Catering. We deliver your favorite dishes and desserts! Enjoy a special dinner with your family in the comfort of your home. No need to go out or cook. Just visit our website www.natocatering.com and you can choose from our food trays and solo meals.